This site is committed to ensuring that it’s accessible to all, regardless of technology or ability.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. This site strives to conform to WCAG 2.1 level AA.
This site has been built using W3C standards for HTML and CSS. Any person using a past, present, or future browser that honors these standards should be capable of navigating this site. For example, you should be able to:
- Navigate using keyboard only.
- Zoom up to 400% without having to scroll horizontally to view any content.
- Navigate most of this site using speech recognition software.
- Navigate most of this site using a screen reader.
- Navigate all of this site if CSS fails to load.
In addition to being tested on modern browsers, this site has been checked for screen reader ease of use using Voice Over. It has also been audited using WAVE, ARC Toolkit, and axe DevTools as well as manually tested.
If you encounter any barriers please contact me. I take these issues very seriously and will try to address them as quickly as possible.